Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
krazy shit (Read 1225 times)
bitch
NewFly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

krazy shit
Aug 5th, 2003 at 2:10pm

Well, since I already got banned from this page and I did nothing to anyone I figure I'll just go ahead and give whoever is the god of the website today something to ban or remove or whatever.  I stayed out of all this little kid shit that is going on with u guys...I don't know josh or joe ....I have too much going on in my crappy little life to play kiddie games with people that should act like adults...but i don't apprieciate being banned just because i am related to someone u r pissed off at this moment...i don't care what u guys do to the band, i am not a member but i thought that i was a friend that endorsed the band and supported u guys, i guess that means nothing, to whoever banned me before ...fine ....if u feel i am going to hurt someones feelings then ban me again but i would prefer i earn it this time.  I love all u guys and wish u the best of luck.....much love to stephanie..   I'll miss u all

luv ya
                                 Dawn

IP Logged
kidwicked
KraZyfly Alumni

I got destiny in my pocket..

Re: krazy shit
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 3:47pm

Dawn, I asure you that i did not ban you i dont have that power and i did not know you where banned from here till you emaild me yesterday, Paul does the pauledude work he is the ohnly one who can i think it was a mistake because he banned twisted also and didnt mean to he un banned her to so i'll let him know ...

Real Musician's write songs......
yacantbeme   IP Logged
kidwicked
KraZyfly Alumni

I got destiny in my pocket..

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 5:05pm

And just for the record there are only a couple people playing kidie games and those people are not in the band. And the only person who handels the website ever is paule

Real Musician's write songs......
yacantbeme   IP Logged
MATT THE ASSHOLE DRUMMER
YaBB Administrator
KraZyfly

It's a fine line between
stupid and clever.

Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 7:17pm

Sorry for the confusion, thank you drive through. huh huh  huh  huh.

« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2003 at 7:46pm by MATT THE ASSHOLE DRUMMER »  

Living to win means you pursue your goals, challenges, and dreams without regard for anyone else's opinions, failures, or the obstacles in your way......Paul Stanley
  IP Logged
Paul E Dude
KraZyfly Alumni

moppit?!

Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 7:56pm

Yes it was all my fault. I thought I fixed it, and I sent an apology to Twisted. I didn't know you was banned too. I guess I just messed up. So I'm sorry.

I thought I fixed it the next day. If you still have problems let me know and I will fix them. It was just a mistake, these things happen.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login;
WWW illuminatingtechnician   IP Logged
B
KraZyfly Alumni

Wir schätzen den psycological
Mietraum.

Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 11:15pm

Balls
Just big ol' balls

How bout an nice frosty glass of mind your own business with a crisp wedge of shut the fuck up on the side?
WWW buddnut   IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print